ISCT is the premier cell and gene therapy translation society focused on pre-clinical, clinical and translational aspects of developing cell & gene therapy products. The ISCT North America Regional Meeting will serve as a prime opportunity for you to reach your target audience and network with cell and gene therapy leaders and experts.
Why sponsor and exhibit at the ISCT NA 2019 Regional Meeting?
- Position your company as a leader in cell therapy
- Present cutting edge scientific data to your target audience
- Connect with cell and gene therapy professionals
- Spotlight your company by driving awareness of your current/future products
- Access cell therapy clinicians, researchers and technologists
- Stand out from the crowd and lead in this competitive market
To enhance the scientific program and provide exceptional scientific value to our delegates, various corporate opportunities are available to Industry including Corporate Tutorials, Exhibit Booths and Marketing Opportunities that will highlight your company.
Check out the Corporate Opportunities Guide for a complete list of opportunities.
Increase your company’s visibility – exhibit at the ISCT North America 2019 Regional Meeting and take advantage of this unique marketing opportunity.
Whether you are selling existing products or services, promoting your organization, or introducing a new product, exhibiting allows you to meet face-to-face with your target audience.
Reserve your booth today.
Already confirmed to exhibit? View important logistics information via the Exhibitor Manual.
Corporate Presentation Opportunities
Friday, September 13 SOLD!
Friday, September 13 (1 remaining)
Saturday, September 14 (2 remaining)
Learn more about available corporate sessions in the Corporate Opportunities Guide.
Sponsorship and Marketing Opportunities
- Welcome Reception Sponsorship
- Wifi SponsorshipSOLD!
- Lanyards and Name Badge PouchSOLD!
- Poster Session Reception Sponsorship
- Delegate Bag Logo SOLD!
- Delegate Bag Insert
- Coffee Break Sponsorship
- Back Cover Full Page Ad
- Full Page Ad
- Half Page Ad
- Corporate E-Blasts
View the complete listing of marketing opportunities in the Corporate Opportunities Guide.